Friday, December 10, 2010

Boosters Potluck

We had a very nice time at the Potluck last night. I want to thank everyone for participating & bringing their favorite dishes with them.
For those that were able to attend I wanted to let you know about a few things:

Newly elected officers:
President- reelected Becky Ragsdale
Vice President- Connie McBride-Jones
Secretary/Treasurer- Elaine Stedler
Alternate officer- Laura Bushman

Christmas Decorations:
as selected by Master Gardeners:
First- 310 w.5th st
Second- 401 W.4th st
Third- 816 Orange
Honorable Mention:
181 Melrose Cr.
413 W.5th st

I want to take this time to thank everyone for all their help this past year, especially Scott & Sonja Miller for their continued support & help with Boosters. Thank you Scott for answering my million questions these past 2 years, you will be very missed. My husband Bob for helping me in so many ways, I could not have done any of this without his love & support. Eric Francis for always being their in a pinch & his generous financial support. Jerry Colburn for his tremendous financial contribution to Boosters this year & keeping us afloat so we can live to play another day! John Crow for always meeting Boosters beverage needs! All of our quest speakers & everyone who participated in Boosters. Without the residents we don't have Boosters so please keep attending, keep supporting & always feel free to contact me or any officer about issues you have or suggestions for meetings, We are here for you Argenta, please help us serve you better.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Chanukah,
Becky Ragsdale
P.S.I am canceling the January 2011 meeting for everyone to catch up on rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment