Argenta CDC offer Free Tax Prep Assistance to
households earning $60,000 or less per year
(North Little Rock, Ark.) -- Argenta Community Development Corporation, 401 Main Street, Suite 200, is offering free federal and state income tax filing assistance to joint and individual filers with gross incomes of $60,000 or less. In addition, if eligible, filers can also receive the Earned Income Tax Credit.
Preparation is by appointment only, no walk-ins, and is available between 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday beginning Thursday, January 19. If filing jointly, both filers must be present. Filers must bring the following items:
- Government photo issued ID
- Social security card(s) for all to be included on return
- W-2, 1099s or other documentation reflecting all income to be filed
- Last year's tax return (if available)
- Deduction and credit info such mortgage interest and daycare information
Electronic filing is available for federal taxes only, in which a refund can be received in about 10 days if using direct deposit. Refund anticipation loans are not offered. Please call 501-374-0622 to make an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.