Monday, August 15, 2011

Gettin' back up on that horse....

Wanted to apologize for not posting the last few weeks. I have been very busy. Recently I traveled to Portland, OR, came home exhausted (there is so much to do in Portland!!),  my son Dan came for a visit from Denver, then there is this thing called work and my other city commitments that  rendered me useless for blogging. Please forgive me and I hope to get back in the saddle again!
We are currently working on the Annual Gems & Junk Sale on Saturday Sept 17th, the ad has been placed, contributions are trickling in and hard working Monty Bradburn is doing everything else. Please don't forget to submit your $5.00 contribution towards the ad, this assures your placement on the map. If you have any questions you can call me at 376-1127 or feel free to drop it in my secure mail slot at 216 West 6th st. Just make sure you put money in an envelope that has you name, phone number and address listed.
More information will be posted as we get closer to Sale and the next Boosters meeting on Sept 1st. Watch for the September newsletter as Monty has made a nice flyer with additional information.

No comments:

Post a Comment