Friday, October 7, 2011

Argenta Market

The hub & I recently shared a lunch at Argenta Market and I wanted to let my neighbors know much we enjoyed it. Bob & I shared hot Pastrami on Rye with homemade potato chips. I haven't had Pastrami like this, in central Arkansas, since Louis's Delicatessen in the old Park Plaza. Those of you who remember Louis's know what I am talking about!
We also shared a cup of squash soup & the loaded potato salad. OMG! Talk about pure pleasure for you taste buds, that potato salad was the bomb! I can't tell you when I enjoyed a meal out as much as this, everything was an experience.
If you haven't been to the market for their lunch or prepared dinner items I want to encourage you to venture out & explore this wonderful food source. As for me, I will be eating there a lot more often, I have potato salad & hot Pastrami on the brain...........Yum!

P.S. This is an independent review & was not solicited by anyone involved with the market, even though I love those guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment